1. How long does it take to install a typical garage floor?Our standard garage floor installation only takes 1 day and our more decorative systems take 2 days. This includes all prep work plus the application of our flooring system.
2. After you install the floor coating, how long before I can get back on it?Our systems are industrial grade and only take 1 day to cure. In other words, we install your system 1 day and you are back on it the next.
3. Is your system available in different colors?Yes. We offer many solid colors plus our simulated granite and marble floors are available in many diffent color combinations. We can show you beautiful samples or let you pick your own colors. You are only limited by your imagination.
4. Will my new floor be slippery?No. We include slip resistant texture in all our floors. This insures safety even when your floor is wet.
5. How will I clean my new floor?Our floors are not only safe, they are very easy to clean. Simply sweep or blow the debris off the floor and damp mop, if you like. Our texture is rounded so it mops very easily and doesn't leave mop strings. Oil and other automotive fluids wipe up with a paper towel.
6. Where is Carolina Flooring Specialists located?
We are located in Taylors, SC. We have a showroom just off Wade Hampton Blvd at 141 Highland Way, Taylors, SC 29687. We travel throughout the Southeastern United States installing the finest epoxy floor coatings in the world. Our showroom is open Wednesday through Friday, 8am-noon and 1pm-5pm or by appointment.